If you’ve been wanting to know what strategies other successful online writers use, how they go about writing… If you ever wished that a successful writer could simply hand over her success tips to you…
…This interview might be just what you need.
Listen in as my talented friend Jessica Mehring shares success tips for budding writers. Jessica has been a freelance copywriter, editor and an online marketer since 2000. Her copywriting talents guided her career into online marketing and merchandising and she created Denver-based Horizon Peak Consulting.
- In this interview, Jessica shares with you loads of insightful information that’s going to help you up your game as a writer. You’re going to hear her share the most crucial tips to help you build your freelance writing career.
- Tip#3 is my favorite. In hindsight, I should have called it “PP”.
- Oh & Jessica shares something so exceptional about staring and finish projects, that it will make you wanna pause the video, grab a pen & paper (or your ipad/phone) and start making notes!
- Watch out for instances when she says “don’t be afraid…” She says it at least twice. Don’t miss the one around the 8 minute mark.
- Be sure to hear Jessica’s “killer thriller 1 liner”…
Once you watch the video, I’d love to hear from you. Which of Jessica’s Success Tips most resonated with you, and why?
Which one are you going to implement right away?
Lady, don’t be shy. Don’t hold back from answering the questions Writing your response to the questions is a step in the right direction. And this space is a safe space. So don’t worry about being judged or any other additional baggage. Come on, let’s have awesome conversations here.
If you want to make it in the world of online writing, then get started now! To kick-start your online writing career, get FREE access to my 7 Day Online Writing Course.